Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sat., Mar. 14: 2 p.m. @ 17th and Constitution NW

Good evening. Your job this week: encourage your friends to sign up for the Facebook group “AdMo Football.” I’d like to hit 50 by the weekend. Also, send me the e-mail addresses of the people you’d like for me to invite here.

And: welcome back, Georgetown fans!

Finally: RSVP, don’t “reply all” and bring cleats!

Football this week
Date: Saturday, March 14
Time: 2 p.m.
Place: 17th and Constitution

Dates to remember
March 21: No game – NCAA Tournament.
March 28: Likely no game – depends on tournament schedule.
May 23 (tentative): First Annual AdMo Football Charity Football Tournament. Details to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have a football with the letters "ZAK" on it. I will bring it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete